Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

A little reminder.....

Woman of my word woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word, woman of my word woman of my word, woman of my word.

Commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment, commitment,

Integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, intetrigy, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, intetrigy, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, intetrigy, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, ingetrigy, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, integrity, ingetrigy, integrity.

Here endeth the lesson.  Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Honey, you are doing great! You are definitely a woman of your word, who is committed and has integrity. You keep me going! Whenever you comment on a blog or forum post, you always make me feel better.
    Hope you are having a better day after your lesson lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good reminder thanks Jane!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, must remind myelf daily of this!! ha ha

      Delete